Sunday, April 28, 2013

Flowers and strawberries

Untitled

Quatre petites fraises

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Lately, since the weather is sunny and warm I'm enjoying fresh flowers, books and strawberries! I'm preparing myself for the summer exams, but it's not that I've lost creativity again! Despite my 22 years of age, I started taking ballet classes, so when I'm home I'm wearing pretty much all the time my ballet shoes: the repressed feelings of a girl who didn't get to become a ballerina!! 

 Other than that, I'm packing once again and I'm going to Brussels, to visit my brothers! I was craving for a quick trip to Paris on the 1st of May, but that won't happen, so I'll content myself with trips to Liège, Antwerpen and Leuven! I also found out that there's a Waterstones bookstore in Brussels, which means that I'll make serious investments over there! For the time being I'm writing tons of exercises in russian, I'm reading th Secret Garden and I'm knitting - like crazy - a scarf that I really want to take with me to Belgium, otherwise I'll have to wait until October so that I can wear it!

 What have you been doing lately? See you soon and have fun!

  Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Αααααα τελειότητα!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your photography! So dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. apla teleies oi fwto...ti xrwmata!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mμωρε παλι ταξιδι θα παει αυτη! θα μας τρελανει κανονικα!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think when summer comes the creativity level goes even higher. I love painting outside in summer :) I hope you will enjoy your ballet classes!

    ReplyDelete